- Nitrogen filled oil emulsion shock
- Single rate spring with preload and rebound adjustment
- Custom built for your riding style and weight that you carry, including trailer tongue weight
- Fully re-buildable. Available in stock length and 1 inch shorter
- Built exclusively by Works Performance Products for us. Fine tune it with additional adjustment via threaded preload and rebound control for ultimate ride experience.
- Some riders prefer to ride solo with sport bike handling and some tour one up or two up. Whatever your style and weight you carry, this is the ultimate shock of choice.
- Build time is 3 weeks
- Costs 949.00 Free shipping to your door within continental US. Shipping to other countries will be an additional charge.
TO ORDER, PLEASE EMAIL TO email@example.com WITH FOLLOWING INFO
- Riding Style
- Rider Weight
- Passenger Weight
- Gear/Saddlebags Weight
- Trailer Tongue Weight
- Length Of Shock, Stock or 1" Shorter
Installtion pictures coming soon!!!
The installation of the shock on the vn2000 is fairly simple. You remove seats and the battery cover, and the shock's right there.
You will need to remove the side covers,[the right side cover is removed to get the seat off], and there is a plastic cover across the bike behind the motor that covers front shock bolt. There are 4 screws that hold this cover on, remove the screws and slide the cover forward and down and this will give you enough room to get the front shock bolt out. Remove the rear shock bolt and remove the shock.[support the rear wheel to take the load off the bolts]. Reinstall in reverse order. Make sure the preload lock screw and the rebound adjusting screw are reachable, preload lock screw up. You should be able to install the shock in about an hour or hour and half.
Robert Garbutt, 02/14/2011
I have returned from Florida after 3700 miles in two months and had great results with the new Ultimate Performance Rear shock - pulley and the belt. The shock brings the bike back up to level stance when fully loaded with passenger and luggage. No more dragging the pipes or frame in the corners or over driveway humps. It was a pleasure to ride!!
The new pulley and the belt stopped all the squealing noise and ran smooth as glass. The gear change is great!
I would really like to get the 70 tooth rear pulley next.
Very good results!!!
Robert Garbutt, 04/14/2011